Wednesday, August 25, 2010

D.I.Y

So I'm a 21 year old lass that's working in the fashion industry. All day I'm exposed to new trends and styles. So I decided to make the most of all this knowledge I'm getting, and run with it on my own terms.
I'm all about the good old D.I.Y. if I want to do something, I do it, and that is what this, my first post on Pony & The Seal is going to be about, as it is so close to my heart.
All of us will know what it's like to wonder what something would look like, and what could look cool, but can get frustrated when we can't find what we are looking for, so why not DO IT YOURSELF! Do what I do, and take a $10 necklace from Diva's men's range, and turn it into a one off blingin' ring!The first day I unleashed this bad boy to the public, I was constantly asked where I got it from, and where others could get a hold of one.

peace out, we'll be back soon with a Tea Cup n Saucer ring!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I saw that necklace today. Great DIY idea though.

    ReplyDelete