Thursday, August 26, 2010

D.I.Y Part 2

D.I.Y Part 2
Wow! Today was a great day and I really feel like i've produced a piece that has created so much enjoyment for me! I don't know where this idea cropped up from for this delightful trio, but I'm glad it did. It was just one of those moments where the image cropped up in my head, and I just had to do it! So I went on a quest for materials, from ebay to red dot, and finally it was Kmart that provided me with the goods, the old hidden gold mine! And what's more, it only cost me a whopping $3!! Got out my trusty glue gun from it's holster and went town, and here were the results. So it's tea time all the time at the Pony & The Seal!
Body armour! A little past it's day perhaps, but i never leave home without it! Inspired by a recent purchase of a nice and chunky necklace, which resembled a chest plate/shoulder pad hybrid. My initial thought was to kick it old school and rock it 80's with some techno shoulder pads. But then I thought I'd take it that one step further, and get myself ready for battle. So check it out, and don't go venturing into today's urban battlefields of fashion without one! Once again, Do It Yourself peeps.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the body armour looks amazing. It worked out so well.

    Love your little tea party accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane im pretty proud of how it turned out x

    ReplyDelete