Saturday, August 28, 2010

The D.I.Y. Cure

D.I.Y. Part 3
I wanted to give the Body Armour I made a test run, and where better then the dangerous wilds of my backyard! I also wanted to showcase a bit of my own styling as well, which I like to be a bit diverse with, and not limit myself to certain styles. I was very inspired by Robert Smith. as I often am, and wanted to capture some of his edge. Sass &Bide are always in my mind as well, being one of my favourite designers, so I like to incorporate a bit of Sass in everything I do. Bare in mind, I am not a model, or a professional photographer, I'm just doing my thing, D.I.Y. til I die!

(Pony & The Seal - body armour, Sportsgirl - white T, Valley Girl - leggings, Sportsgirl - hiking boots, Sportsgirl - nail-it)


Robert Smith


(Pony & The Seal - body armour, Sportsgirl - white T, Valley Girl - leggings, Sportsgirl - hiking boots, Sportsgirl - nail-it)

Mix it up, keep it edgy and always D.I.Y!

Peace out.




Robert Smith Image sourced by (http://rebeljukebox.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/robert_smith.jpg)

1 comment:

  1. That body armour fits so perfectly with that cut out tee! Love the photos too. They work very well.

    xo

    ReplyDelete