Monday, September 27, 2010

Pigeon Pride!

I blew my budget out a bit this week, but sometimes there is something you just can't live without!
I recently stepped into Pigeonhole Vintage in the city under strict rules not to buy anything. However, like I said, there was no way I'd be able to continue living without these beasts!
The whole experience was exactly as it should be, the sales assistant was very pleasant and helpful, and recommended these shorts, thankfully!
These vintage style shorts were made to be married to my pair of 50's espadrilles, and they make a very cute couple, perfect for a spring picnic.

Pony & the Seal wants to thank Pigeonhole for their very delightful existence, and I urge everyone to go and check out their very cool blog and website.
http://pigeonhole.com.au/news/?p=7350
Stay classy planet earth!
Peace out.

p.s. Pony & the Seal will be back soon with their first VM gig! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment