Monday, September 20, 2010

Desperately Seeking Seal


The 80's produced a lot of awesome things, music, movies, and fashion. All of which combine perfectly in Desperately Seeking Susan, starring Madonna in her best days, in my opinion anyway. The fashion is amazing, the music is unbeatable, so naturally, I was inspired for this look.With this one, I decided to mix it up a bit, and go a bit crazy with the print and fabric combinations to capture that 80's rebellion and boldness. This included a pair of borrowed football socks, hows that for bold huh!This look felt so right, so natural, and fun, I walked into my wardrobe and this is what called out to me, channeling my inner 80's style child, Calvin Harris says it best, "I've got love for you if were born in the 80's!", oh and I do!
Desperately seeking style, fun and individuality.
Desperately seeking Seal!
(Tan leather jacket $1, tiger print t-shirt $2.50 -Op-shop, Velvet black leggings $20-Target, Rennie wedges $160, bleeker sunglasses -Sportsgirl, Football socks-Borrowed, Ring $20, necklace $13-Lovisa, Head scarf, $10- Vintage. )
Peace out.

Images sourced by
(http://blog.awsumgal.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/madonna_dp188560143_400.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0792845773/dvdhills-20)

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, that leather jacket is the besy bargin buy ever! Looks great. I love how you have set the photo up also.

    ReplyDelete