Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fifty fu*king dollars!

Well if you haven’t seen factory girl then do your self a favor go watch it immediately. I have a dear friend I need to thank for introducing me to this cult flick. I’m not going to go on and on about it as its been done to death. But it really is an inspiring 60s fashion jolt if you ever just need one.


(Clips taken of Edie/clips taken from the movie with Sienna Miller & Guy Pearce)


The Edie in me


I found this vintage gem in a second hand store in town, and instantly fell in love with it. From the moment I looked at it, I immediately thought of Edie Sedgwick, and I had to have it! I love colour, and the classic 60's fabric that you just can't find today, so I had to share it with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love you in this outfit - you would have fit right into the 60's!

    Loving your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete