Sunday, August 21, 2011

Got you're lipstick mark still on your coffee cup

Finding my dress was an absolute fluke! I went back to a store I had visited in Stockholm's Gamla Stan(Old Town) 4 years ago, in search of a Pegasus necklace I once owned, but which has since tragically become a victim of the Indian Ocean. Despite my sadness at this lost treasure, I did manage to find a new love, at first glance I was swept away to Tiffany's with a Croissant and Coffee in hand, with images of Audrey in all her glory. At that moment, I knew it was fate and it had to be mine, and the rest, as they say, is history. Another momento from a beautiful city.

Mac-gic
I love Mac as you can witness these are products i used to create this look.




At the sight of this dress, I was overwhelmed as I mentioned before, and in the therapeutic throws of retail passion, I was so eager to take the dress to the counter and make the purchase, I neglected to properly fasten the back of the shorts I was wearing, giving the rest of the shop's customers a little more of an eye-full than they had expected. Luckily for me, a kind tourist had the grace to let me know. So let that be a lesson to you all, when in the grips of retail frenzy, take a moment to poise, and in this case fasten, to make your purchase a little less revealing than mine was.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment